I want my money back. The program won't even run. It keeps quitting unexpectedly. The app store says my system is compatible and it will run. It's completely useless.
I have paid USD29.99 for a year subscription but the Apps doesn’t works at all. The apps will appear an Error message “Something went Wrong” every time I enter the destination to start up. There’s no way to continue. So frustrated.
This company, Famlocate, has charged my credit card several times, even though I never used their app. I filed a complaint with the company and they still haven't returned the money. It's absurd.
Here are a few ways to rewrite your comment: Option 1 (Clear and direct): "I would like a refund. The app crashed immediately after I clicked the 'generate' button. It deducted 100 credits from my account but failed to provide any results. The app has frozen on me multiple times. This app is highly unstable, crashes and frequently freezes. It should be investigated for fraudulent behavior because of deduced credits from the balance without delivering the promised service, and I am very disappointed that it is still available in the store."
I want my money back. The program won't even run. It keeps quitting unexpectedly. The app store says my system is compatible and it will run. It's completely useless.
ReplyDeleteI made a weekly subscription and the app is asking me to buy coins to use it. Very dissatisfied!
ReplyDeleteI have paid USD29.99 for a year subscription but the Apps doesn’t works at all. The apps will appear an Error message “Something went Wrong” every time I enter the destination to start up. There’s no way to continue. So frustrated.
ReplyDeleteGood I would
ReplyDeleteThis company, Famlocate, has charged my credit card several times, even though I never used their app. I filed a complaint with the company and they still haven't returned the money. It's absurd.
ReplyDeleteHere are a few ways to rewrite your comment:
ReplyDeleteOption 1 (Clear and direct): "I would like a refund. The app crashed immediately after I clicked the 'generate' button. It deducted 100 credits from my account but failed to provide any results. The app has frozen on me multiple times. This app is highly unstable, crashes and frequently freezes. It should be investigated for fraudulent behavior because of deduced credits from the balance without delivering the promised service, and I am very disappointed that it is still available in the store."